Recycled Plastic Chicken Houses
Here at Arkus our chicken houses are made from a solid recycled polythene plastic which is derived from UK waste.
This plastic would have been destined for landfill but it's natural properties make it a superb choice for building animal houses.
- Polythene is naturally non-stick and extremely durable.
- The main features of the houses are;
- Easy to clean and dries quickly when washed.
- Can be sterilised ( In the event of a redmite infestation) unlike some other coops
- Maintenance free
- Weatherproof and unaffected by frost.
- Won't go brittle crack or splinter like other plastics
- Non porous so does not harbour insects and bacteria
- Highly resistant to chemicals and animal waste
- Non toxic so safe to use around animals
- Non stick material.
- Uv resistant
- Easy access nest boxes.
- Easy access and removble back door which aids cleaning
- Easy access removable roof
- Made from waste UK Plastic saving our environment.
Pictures shows a Medium coop on a standard height stand.